City Calendar

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Travel and Tourism Luncheon

National Travel and Tourism Week is May 6-12. Are you aware that 3.4 million people visited Chicago's North Shore in 2017 and 77% visited for leisure purposes? The other 23% visited for business. 

Chicago’s North Shore Convention and Visitors Bureau (CNSCVB)  celebrates Travel & Tourism Week with a luncheon applauding the best of what makes this region a superior destination for business and leisure travelers.

11 - 11:45 a.m. ~ Registration and Networking

11:45 a.m. - 1 p.m. ~ Lunch and Speakers (Including Casey Benn, Senior Sales Executive with TripAdvisor)

1 - 1:30 p.m. ~ Dessert and More Networking

Single tickets are $45. A table of 10 is $400.

 Register online via Eventbrite 

Return to full list >>