Local Employment Job Fair July 26
The City of Evanston and its construction manager will be hosting a job fair on Thursday, July 26 to solicit participation from union trade Evanston residents interested in working on the new Robert Crown Community Center, Ice Complex & Library as a part of the City’s Local Employment Program.
The City of Evanston, Bulley & Andrews and BOWA Construction will be constructing the new facility at the northeast corner of Main Street and Dodge Avenue. The fair will provide more information on the project’s scope of work, as well as information on the project’s anticipated job opportunities.
Thursday, July 26, 4–8pm
Morton Civic Center, Parasol Room, 2100 Ridge Ave., Evanston
Qualified candidates will be considered for employment based on the following criteria:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must bring proof of Evanston residency in ZIP codes 60201 or 60202 (driver’s license, state ID or mail received at your place of residence within the past 60 days, such as utility bill, cable bill, etc.).
Be sure to bring and present:
- Current resume
- Valid photo ID (driver’s license or ID card issued by the State with a valid future expiration date). Other acceptable supplemental ID are a voter registration card, union card, flagger certification, or any form of formal construction training card.
- Union-affiliated workers must bring a copy of their union card and specific industry certifications.
For more information and to RSVP, please contact Peter Kuhn at pkuhn@Bulley.com by July 17, 2018.