Community Budget Discussions October 9-24
Informal discussions regarding the proposed Fiscal Year 2019 budget will be held throughout Evanston between October 9 and 24. Community members are invited to meet with City Manager Wally Bobkiewicz and staff from the City Manager's Office to provide their comments and feedback.
Meetings will be held:
- Tuesday, October 9, 8 a.m. - Café Coralie, 633 Howard St. (8th Ward)
- Tuesday, October 9, 6 p.m. - Gibbs-Morrison Cultural Center, 1823 Church St. (5th Ward)
- Monday, October 15, 10 a.m. - Backlot Coffee, 2006 Central St. (7th Ward)
- Tuesday, October 16, 2 p.m. - Curt's Café North, 2922 Central St. (6th Ward)
- Tuesday, October 16, 6 p.m. - Temperance Beer Company, 2000 Dempster St. (2nd Ward)
- Wednesday, October 17, 6 p.m. - Peckish Pig, 623 Howard St. (8th Ward)
- Monday, October 22, 10 a.m. - Berry Pike Café, 1100 Davis St. (4th Ward)
- Tuesday, October 23, 8 a.m. - Bagel Art Café, 615 Dempster St. (3rd Ward)
- Tuesday, October 23, 4 p.m. - Starbucks, 1734 Sherman Ave. (1st Ward)
- Tuesday, October 23, 6 p.m. - Pope John XXIII School, 1120 Washington St. (en español)
- Wednesday, October 24, 3:30 p.m. - Little Beans Café, 430 Asbury Ave. (9th Ward)
The proposed Fiscal Year 2019 budget will be posted by the end of the day on Friday, October 5 at cityofevanston.org/budget.
For more information, please call/text 847-448-4311. For convenience, residents may simply dial 3-1-1 in Evanston.