Get the latest updates on COVID-19

Visit the Health and Human Services Department's COVID-19 webpage for the latest updates.

(Visite la página web Evanston en Español para obtener las últimas actualizaciones.)



Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Interactive Maps

View Evanston's interactive web map gallery. This is where you can find dynamic mapping apps like 311 About My Place, the Property Browser, Public Art Map, and Current Construction.

Static PDF & Graphic Maps:

General City Maps   City Services / Community Maps  
City Map (B/W 8.5" x 11") PDF| PNG      Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Target Area PDF | PNG
City Map (Color 8.5" x 11") PDF| PNG   Parks & Beaches (Color 8.5" x 11") PDF | PNG
City Map (Color 11" x 17") PDF | PNG   Police Beats (Color 8.5" x 11") PDF| PNG
Evanston Street Index (B/W 8.5" x 11") PDF   Refuse Collection PDF | PNG
Detailed City Map (Color 36" x 40") PDF   Street Sweeping Page
Truck Route Map (Color 8.5" x 11") PDF| PNG   Snow Routes (Color 11" x 17") PDF| PNG

Truck Route Map (B/W 8.5" x 11") PDF| PNG                              
Bike Map (Color 8.5" x 11") PDF | PNG    
Bike Map (Color 12" x 12") PDF | PNG    

Zoning / Ward / Precinct Maps   Demographic Maps    
Zoning Districts Map (Color 25.5" x 28") PDF   Racial and Ethnic Distribution (Color 22" x 24")   PDF
Wards (Color 8.5" x 11") PDF | PNG    
Wards & Precincts (Color 8.5" x 11") PDF | PNG  
Wards (Color 22" x 24") PDF  

Map Disclaimers

Aerial imagery

Aerial imagery has been compiled from various sources throughout the years. Imagery for the years 1995, 2004 and 2007 were contracted in-house and most other years were provided to us free of charge courtesy Cook County GIS.


All planimetric data were originally captured from orthophotography (location corrected aerial imagery) dated 4/25/95. 90% of the planimetric data are accurate to within 1 foot of true position. The remaining 10% of planimetric data are accurate to within 2 feet of true position.


Cadastral data (tax parcels and the related assessment information) are provided free of charge to the City of Evanston by Cook County GIS and the Cook County Assessor's Office through a data sharing agreement. This cadastral data is a schematic representation not a legal representation and in no way should be construed as a plat of survey.


Reproduction or redistribution of data sets or products derived therefrom is expressly forbidden. The only exception is redistribution to consultants working for the City of Evanston, and then only for purposes, related to work for The City of Evanston. None of these data shall be electronically duplicated on magnetic or optical media for use by others, in whole or in part, without permission of the City of Evanston. These data are not to be used for commercial profit. No warranty expressed or implied is made regarding the accuracy of the data on any other system, nor shall the act of distribution constitute any such warranty. This disclaimer applies both to individual use of the data and aggregate use with other data.