The Indoor Farmers' Market at the Ecology Center will be held Saturdays, December 3 through April 29, from 8 a.m. to noon. The Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market's 2016 season is now over and will return in May 2017.
Indoor Winter Farmers' Market at the Ecology Center
The Evanston Ecology Center's Indoor Winter Farmers’ Market is held from 8 a.m. to noon every Saturday, December 3, 2016 through April 29, 2017, except for December 24 and 31.
Location: 2024 McCormick Blvd., Evanston (Intersection of McCormick Blvd. and Bridge St.)
Parking: Parking is available in the lot across the street from the Ecology Center, accessible via McCormick Blvd. Parking will not be permitted in the Ecology Center Circle Drive
Like us on Facebook.
Other Evanston Farmers' Markets
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
University Pl. and Oak Ave.
Saturdays, 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Returning in May 2017
Ridgeville Park District
Ridge Ave. at South Blvd.
Wednesdays 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
June 1 to October 5, 2016
1000 Grove St.
Tuesdays, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m., starting May 17, 2016
West End Market
Church St. at Dodge Ave.
Saturdays, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
June 11 to October 29, 2016
Design and Project Review Committee - CANCELLED
Warm Bevvy Walk
Mental Health Board
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
- Inaugural "Rethink Your Drink" Campaign a Great Success
- Attend the Grand Chanukah Menorah Lighting and Celebration December 25
- City Issues Reminders for Winter Awareness Week December 4-10
- "The Nutcracker on Ice" Celebrates the Holiday Season Dec. 16-18
- Open House Public Meeting on Chicago Avenue Corridor Improvement Project Postponed