DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: This committee has jurisdiction of the following:
- Assignment of alderman to committees including the Budget Committee, Parking Committee, Economic Development Committee, and Housing & Community Development Act Committee (CD Committee) which recommends to the Council expenditure of Federal funds.
- Determination of jurisdictional disputes between committees.
- Revision of the Council Rules.
- Preparation and maintenance of the list of mayor pro tem.
- Insure compliance with the Illinois Open Meetings Act.
- Appointment of chairs to standing committees.
- Coordination of the City Manager evaluation.
- Such other matters as referred to it by the Council or Mayor.
# OF MEMBERS: Nine (9) Aldermen and the Mayor are appointed.
MEETING SCHEDULE: Committee meets as needed, concurrent with City Council meetings.
PLACE: Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center - Council Chamber
|Ald. Peter Braithwaite, Chair|
|Ald. Ann Rainey|
|Ald. Melissa A. Wynne|
|Ald. Judy Fiske|
|Ald. Donald N. Wilson|
|Ald. Eleanor Revelle|
|Ald. Cicely Fleming|
|Mayor Stephen H. Hagerty|
|Ald. Robin Rue Simmons|
|Ald. Thomas Suffredin|
STAFF: Wally Bobkiewicz, City Manager - 847-866-2936
Agenda and MinutesAgenda