PASSPORT ACCEPTANCE FACILITY
EFFECTIVE APRIL 1, 2019 - PASSPORT APPLICATIONS WILL BE PROCESSED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Applicant's that need to execute a DS-11 passport application may apply in person at the Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center for processing.
Please review the following information prior to submitting the appointment request:
You must apply in person using Form DS-11 if at least one of the following is true:
- You are applying for your first U.S. passport
- You are under age 16
- Your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16
- Your previous U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged
- Your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago
- Change of Sex Marker
If an appointment is needed, below are two ways to make an appointment for Passport Processing:
1. Submit your request online here.
- Type "U.S. Passport Appointment' in the search box
- Complete the necessary fields and submit request
2. Contact the City's 311 Department at 847.448.4311 to schedule an appointment .
Please Note: Appointments can booked up to 4 weeks in advance.
City of Evanston
City Collector's Office
2100 Ridge Avenue, Room 1300
Chicago, IL 60201
Hours of Acceptance:
Monday thru Thursday
Please Note: No appointments will be booked after 12:00pm until further notice.
To Apply for a U.S. Passport:
- DS-11 form
- Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- Passport Photo (2X2)
- Valid Photo Identification
- Check or Money Order for Passport Fees payable to the U.S. Department of State (NO CREDIT CARD or CASH)
- $35 Execution Fee (Acceptable payment method is cash, credit card, check or money order)
More detailed information can be found online at travel.state.gov. Please contact the Collector's office regarding passports and documents required to apply for passports