Evanston Benchmarking Workshop Schedule
Below are the workshops available for 2019. Registration will become available starting March 22, 2019. If you have questions or concerns related to the process please email email@example.com, call 311 or visit the Benchmarking Ordinance homepage.
March 28, 2019
|Friday||April 5, 2019||1:00-3:00pm||TBD|| Registration Form
|Tuesday||April 30, 2019||8:00-10:00am||TBD|| Registration Form
|Tuesday||May 7, 2019||6:00-8:00pm||TBD||Registration Form|
|Wednesday||May 15, 2019||10:00am-noon||TBD||Registration Form|
|Thursday||May 23, 2019||6:00-8:00pm||TBD||Registration Form|
|Wednesday||June 12, 2019||1:00-3:00pm||TBD|| Registration Form
View the Evanston Benchmarking Training presentation here.
- Ordinance Text. Full ordinance text passed by the City Council.
- Benchmarking Administrative Rules Rules that outline how the City interprets the Ordinance.
- Benchmarking Guide A comprehensive step-by-step guide for the compliance process. Includes a glossary of term.s
- Compliance Checklist A summarized list of the tasks required for benchmarking compliance.
- FAQ List of frequently asked questions.
- View the PDF version here.
- Covered Building List List of all buildings covered by the ordinance.
- Workshops and Office Hours. Events put on by City staff to provide in-person assistance with benchmarking compliance. See above for the schedule.
- Verification Learn more about the data verification process.
Forms and Links
- Benchmarking Request Form. A web-based form building owners can use to request their Evanston Benchmarking ID, apply for pro-bono data verification, and request exemptions.
- 311 Request to Update Building Information. Contact 311 to update building information.
- Evanston Benchmarking Reporting Link Link to ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager report template that building owners will use to report their data to the City.
ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager Guidance
- ESPM Homepage
- ESPM Account Signup Page. Signup page for an ESPM account.
- ESPM Login Page
- ESPM Benchmarking Starter Kit. Group of help documents to get building owners started with their ESPM account.
- How to Get Utility Data Into Portfolio Manager. ESPM Support document explaining the process to enter, upload, or share properties’ energy and water data in Portfolio Manager.
- ESPM Glossary. Terms and definitions of words used by ESPM.
- ESPM Training. How-to guides, videos, and webinars about Portfolio Manager and other related topics.
ComEd Energy Usage Data System
- Energy Usage Data System (EUDS). An online tool provided by ComEd that allows building owners to retrieve whole building aggregate electricity usage data.
- EUDS enrollment form. Form for requesting enrollment in the Energy Usage Data System.
- EUDS Building Manager User Guide. Guide to using ComEd’s Energy Usage Data System to obtain electricity usage data.
- Landlord Agreement. Form that demonstrates the person requesting the data is allowed to receive the data.
- Unit/Tenant List. Complete required fields, however, if meter numbers are unknown they can be left blank.
- Email completed forms to G2landlord@southernco.com.
City of Evanston Water Utility
- 311 Water Utility Request. To request building water usage data contact 311.
- WaterSmart Portal. Access your aggregated water data here.
Return to the Benchmarking Homepage.