Evanston Benchmarking Workshop Schedule
Below are the workshops available for 2018. If you have questions or concerns related to the process please email email@example.com, call 311 or visit the Benchmarking Ordinance homepage.
|Friday||March 23, 2018||8:30-10:30am||
Room G300 in the Morton Civic Center
|No longer available.|
|Wednesday||April 4, 2018||1:00-3:00pm||Room G300 in the Morton Civic Center||No longer available.|
|Monday||April 16, 2018||8:00-10:00am||Room G300 in the Morton Civic Center||No longer available.|
|Wednesday||May 2, 2018||6:00-8:00pm||Room G300 in the Morton Civic Center||No longer available.|
|Thursday||May 17, 2018||8:00-10:00am||Room G300 in the Morton Civic Center||No longer available.|
|Thursday||May 31, 2018||6:00-8:00pm||Room G300 in the Morton Civic Center||No longer available.|
|Tuesday||June 12, 2018||1:00-3:00pm||Room G300 in the Morton Civic Center||No longer available.|
View the Evanston Benchmarking Training presentation here.
- Ordinance Text. Full ordinance text passed by the City Council.
- Benchmarking Administrative Rules Rules that outline how the City interprets the Ordinance.
- Benchmarking Guide A comprehensive step-by-step guide for the compliance process. Includes a glossary of term.s
- Compliance Checklist A summarized list of the tasks required for benchmarking compliance.
- FAQ List of frequently asked questions.
- View the PDF version here.
- Covered Building List List of all buildings covered by the ordinance.
- Workshops and Office Hours. Events put on by City staff to provide in-person assistance with benchmarking compliance. See above for the schedule.
- Verification Learn more about the data verification process.
Forms and Links
- Benchmarking Request Form. A web-based form building owners can use to request their Evanston Benchmarking ID, apply for pro-bono data verification, and request exemptions.
- 311 Request to Update Building Information. Contact 311 to update building information.
- Evanston Benchmarking Reporting Link Link to ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager report template that building owners will use to report their data to the City.
ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager Guidance
- ESPM Homepage
- ESPM Account Signup Page. Signup page for an ESPM account.
- ESPM Login Page
- ESPM Benchmarking Starter Kit. Group of help documents to get building owners started with their ESPM account.
- How to Get Utility Data Into Portfolio Manager. ESPM Support document explaining the process to enter, upload, or share properties’ energy and water data in Portfolio Manager.
- ESPM Glossary. Terms and definitions of words used by ESPM.
- ESPM Training. How-to guides, videos, and webinars about Portfolio Manager and other related topics.
ComEd Energy Usage Data System
- Energy Usage Data System (EUDS). An online tool provided by ComEd that allows building owners to retrieve whole building aggregate electricity usage data.
- EUDS enrollment form. Form for requesting enrollment in the Energy Usage Data System.
- EUDS Building Manager User Guide. Guide to using ComEd’s Energy Usage Data System to obtain electricity usage data.
- Landlord Agreement. Form that demonstrates the person requesting the data is allowed to receive the data.
- Unit/Tenant List. Complete required fields, however, if meter numbers are unknown they can be left blank.
- Email completed forms to G2landlord@southernco.com.
City of Evanston Water Utility
- 311 Water Utility Request. To request building water usage data contact 311.
- WaterSmart Portal. Access your aggregated water data here.
Return to the Benchmarking Homepage.