Evanston Benchmarking Workshop Schedule
Below are the workshops available for 2019. Registration will become available starting March 20, 2019. If you have questions or concerns related to the process please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 311 or explore the Benchmarking Ordinance homepage.
|Thursday||March 28, 2019||8:00-10:00am||Room 2402 in the Morton Civic Center||No longer available.|
|Friday||April 5, 2019||1:00-3:00pm||Room 2402 in the Morton Civic Center|| No longer available.
|Tuesday||April 30, 2019||8:00-10:00am||Room 2402 in the Morton Civic Center|| No longer available.
|Tuesday||May 7, 2019||6:00-8:00pm|| Room 2402 in the Morton Civic Center
||No longer available.|
|Wednesday||May 15, 2019||10:00am-noon||Room 2402 in the Morton Civic Center||No longer available.|
|Thursday||May 23, 2019||6:00-8:00pm||Room 2404 in the Morton Civic Center||No longer available.|
|Wednesday||June 12, 2019||1:00-3:00pm||Room 2402 in the Morton Civic Center|| Registration Form
View the 2019 Evanston Benchmarking Training presentation.
- Ordinance Text. Full ordinance text passed by the City Council.
- Benchmarking Administrative Rules Rules that outline how the City interprets the Ordinance.
- Benchmarking Guide. A comprehensive step-by-step guide for the compliance process. Includes a glossary of term.s
- Compliance Checklist. A summarized list of the tasks required for benchmarking compliance.
- FQA. List of frequently asked questions. View the PDF version here.
- Covered Building List. List of all buildings covered by the ordinance.
- Benchmarking Request Form. A web-based form building owners can use to request their Evanston Benchmarking ID, apply for pro-bono data verification, and request exemptions.
- 311 Request to Update Building Information. Call 311 to update building information.
- Workshops and Office Hours. Events put on by City staff to provide in-person assistance with benchmarking compliance. See above for the schedule.
ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager Guidance
- ESPM Homepage
- ESPM Account Signup Page. Signup page for an ESPM account.
- ESPM Login Page
- ESPM Benchmarking Starter Kit. Group of help documents to get building owners started with their ESPM account.
- How to Get Utility Data Into Portfolio Manager. ESPM Support document explaining the process to enter, upload, or share properties’ energy and water data in Portfolio Manager.
- ESPM Glossary. Terms and definitions of words used by ESPM.
- ESPM Training. How-to guides, videos, and webinars about Portfolio Manager and other related topics.
- ESPM Zen Desk. Helpful to use this database of all FQAs before contacting an Energy Star person for help.
ComEd Energy Usage Data System
- Energy Usage Data System (EUDS). An online tool provided by ComEd that allows building owners to retrieve whole building aggregate electricity usage data.
- EUDS enrollment form. Form for requesting enrollment in the Energy Usage Data System.
- EUDS Building Manager User Guide. Guide to using ComEd’s Energy Usage Data System to obtain electricity usage data.
- Landlord Agreement. Form that demonstrates the person requesting the data is allowed to receive the data.
- Unit/Tenant List. Complete required fields, however, if meter numbers are unknown they can be left blank.
- Email completed forms to G2landlord@southernco.com.
City of Evanston Water Utility
- 311 Request Water Utility. To request building water usage data contact 311.
- WaterSmart Portal. Access your aggregated water data here.
Return to the Benchmarking Homepage.