Expedited Plan Review Application
Have a condensed project timeline? Reduce your wait time with the City’s Expedited Building Plan Review Service.
The Community Development Department’s Expedited Building Plan Review Program is available to qualifying residential and commercial projects. This premium service accelerates plan review and permit processes, providing plan review comments within five business days.
The service is provided on a first-come, first-served basis for up to two plan reviews.
Project types eligible for expedited review are:
• Interior Remodels (Residential or Commercial)
• Residential Kitchen, Bathroom or Basement Remodels
• Porch, Deck, or Pergola Installations
• Detached Garage or Accessory Structure Installations
• Patio, Sidewalk, Driveway, or Hardscape Installations (on private property)
Projects ineligible for expedited review are preliminary zoning analyses, planned developments, projects at food establishments, projects located in a preservation district, and projects with construction costs exceeding $500,000.
Applicants must pay a $250 application fee and expedited plan review fees.