2425 Oakton Street Planned Development
2425 Oakton Street, Evanston, IL
The applicant, HPCW, LLC, submits a planned development application in order to construct a car wash facility with 24 vacuum spaces and 4 parking spaces.
Current Status: Planned Development application currently under staff review.
Next Meeting: 9th Ward Community Meeting- November 15, 2018, 7:00 P.M., Chute Middle School Library, 1400 Oakton Street
1714-1720 Chicago Avenue Planned Development
1714-1720 Chicago Avenue, Evanston, IL
The applicant, Paul Janicki, submits a planned development application in order to construct an 13-story Class A office building. There will be 117 on-site parking spaces.
Current Status: Design & Project Review (DAPR) Committee held the item in Committee to a date to be determined in order to obtain additional information and revised plans.
- Revised PD Application Submitted 10.29.18
- Revised PD Application Submitted 6.29.18
- PD Application and Traffic Study - 1714-1721 Chicago Avenue
Next Meeting: Design & Project Review (DAPR) Committee - November 14, 2018, 2:30 P.M., Room 2404, Lorraine Morton Civic Center
For additional information and to provide comments, please visit: http://1714-1720chicagoave.civicomment.org
601 Davis Street Planned Development
601-611 Davis Street /1604-1610 Chicago Avenue, Evanston, IL
The developer (Vermillion Enterprises, LLC) submitted a 2015 application for approval of a Planned Development to construct a 27-story mixed use building with 217 dwelling units and 21,020 square feet of retail space on the ground floor.
The proposed building would have been constructed on the site of a vacant lot and Chase Bank drive-through property and would have incorporated the existing 2-story University Building at the northwest corner of Chicago Avenue and Davis Street. The proposed 217 dwelling units included 39 studio units, 99 1-BD units, 60 2-BD units and 19 3-BD units. The proposal included 176 parking spaces on-site in 4 levels of above ground parking. The Chase Bank drive-through facility would have been incorporated into the footprint of the ground floor. The landmark University Building was included in the project site.
- 601 Davis - PD Application- Sections 1 - 12 (2015)
- 601 Davis - PD Application- Sections 13 - 15 (2015)
Current Status: This project item failed in Committee at the January 22, 2018 Planning & Development Committee meeting.
- Revised Development Summary Received 11.17.17
- Revised Development Summary Received 10.26.17
- Development and Landscape Plans Submitted 9.11.17
- Public Benefit Summary and Statements Submitted 9.11.17
- Updated Application Forms and Narrative Submitted 9.11.17
- 1st/4th Ward Meeting Presentation for 33-story, 318 unit mixed-use building (March 7, 2017)