1450-1508 Sherman Avenue Planned Development
1450-1508 Sherman Avenue, Evanston, IL
The developer, Albion Residential LLC, has submitted an application for approval of a Planned Development to construct a 16-story multi-family residential building.
The proposed development consists of 286 dwelling units, 186 parking spaces and will include approximately 9,321 square feet of ground floor commercial space.
Current Status: City Council approved the introduction of the project by a 6-3 vote.
- Traffic Study and Revised Zoning Analysis 10.19.17
- 1450-1508 Sherman Plan Revisions dated 9.8.17
- 1450-1508 Sherman - Revised Plans dated 07.20.17
- 1450-1508 Sherman Avenue - Zoning Analysis dated 07.21.17
- 1450-1508 Sherman Avenue - PD Application
- 1450-1508 Sherman Avenue - Economic Feasibility Report & Traffic Study
- 1450-1508 Sherman Avenue - Supplemental Material
- Zoning Analysis -1450-1508 Sherman Ave- Dated 4.21.17
Next Meeting: City Council - November 13, 2017 at 7:15 p.m. in the James C. Lytle Council Chambers, Lorraine Morton Civic Center.
3233-3249 Central Street Planned Development
3233-3249 Central Street, Evanston, IL
The applicant, Schermerhorn and Company, has submitted an application for zoning analysis of a proposed planned development to construct a 2-story, 14 unit residential building.
The proposed building would consist of 2 bedroom units and have 7 surface parking spaces and 14 parking spaces in a new garage off of the alley.
Current Status: Under staff review.
Next Meeting: DAPR- TBD
601 Davis Street Planned Development
601-611 Davis Street /1604-1610 Chicago Avenue, Evanston, IL
The developer (Vermillion Enterprises, LLC) has submitted a 2015 application for approval of a Planned Development to construct a 27-story mixed use building with 217 dwelling units and 21,020 square feet of retail space on the ground floor.
The proposed building would be constructed on the site of a vacant lot and Chase Bank drive-through property and will incorporate the existing 2-story University Building at the northwest corner of Chicago Avenue and Davis Street. The proposed 217 dwelling units include 39 studio units, 99 1-BD units, 60 2-BD units and 19 3-BD units. The proposal includes 176 parking spaces on-site in 4 levels of above ground parking. The Chase Bank drive-through facility will be incorporated into the footprint of the ground floor. The landmark University Building is included in the project site.
- 601 Davis - PD Application- Sections 1 - 12 (2015)
- 601 Davis - PD Application- Sections 13 - 15 (2015)
Current Status: Design and Project Review (DAPR) Committee voted, 12-0, to recommend denial of the project.
- Revised Development Summary Received 11.17.17
- Revised Development Summary Received 10.26.17
- Development and Landscape Plans Submitted 9.11.17
- Public Benefit Summary and Statements Submitted 9.11.17
- Updated Application Forms and Narrative Submitted 9.11.17
- 1st/4th Ward Meeting Presentation for 33-story, 318 unit mixed-use building (March 7, 2017)
Next Meeting: Plan Commission - November 29, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. in the James C. Lytle Council Chambers, Lorraine Morton Civic Center.