TGIF: DJ Skate Nights
Sept 21 F Throwback 80's
Oct 31 W Halloween
Nov 16 F Masquerade Skate
$6 Students w/ID
$3 Children ages 5 and under
Skate Rental Fee: $3 per pair
Annual Pass do not include entrance to DJ Skates.
Public Skate Hours
September 8, 2018 - November 30
Studio Rink Main Rink
Tues/Thurs 6:30 - 8pm Mon - Fri. 11am -12:30pm
Fri. 7:30-9pm Sun 1 - 2:30pm
Studio Rink $6 Adults, $4 Student w/ID, $2 Child 5 & under
Main Rink $7 Adults, $5 Students w/ID, $3 Child 5 & under
Skate Rental $3 per pair
Annual Skating Pass $90
Annual Skating Pass Sale
A normally priced $90 Annual Public Skate Pass will be on sale for only $50. You can also buy a 10-punch Adult Open Hockey Pass (normally priced at $75) for only $50!
Note: this discount will only be available in person at Robert Crown Community Center on the following days and times:
Monday, November 20, 9am–6pm
Tuesday, November 21, 9am– 8pm
Wednesday, November 22, 9am– 6pm
Friday, November 24, 9am– 5pm
Public Ice Skating Rules
• All Skaters must pay the public skating fee. Annual Public Skating Pass Holders must present their annual pass for entry.
• Annual pass holders and skaters not renting skates must have a wristband to enter the ice. Wristbands are provided when checking in at the front office.
• Dress warmly. Long sleeves, pants and gloves are encouraged. Rink temperature averages around 60 degrees.
• Patrons must wear skates on the ice.
• No stick or puck play (ball) allowed.
• Food and beverages are not permitted on the ice at anytime.
• Skates are not allowed in the bleacher area.
• Skaters are not allowed to carry children or secondary items such as cell phones, cameras, handbags, etc. while skating.
• Patrons may not sit on, lean over, or leave articles on the dasher boards.
• For skater's protection, headphones, earbuds are not permitted while skating.
• All exits are to be kept clear at all times.
• No more than two people can skate together.
• Helmets are strongly recommended for all participants.
• Roughness, excessive speeding, weaving through skaters, horseplay, tag or chasing is not allowed.
• Figure Skating (jumps, spins) are not allowed on public skate sessions.
• During resurfacing all doors must remain closed and no one is permitted on the ice.
• Incidents or malicious destruction are to be reported immediately.
• Please leave the ice promptly when session has concluded.
• Please report any rule violation to a Skate Guard or center personnel.
Accidentally leave an article of clothing behind? Check the Lost and Found at the Front Office.