TGIF: DJ Skate Nights
Skate to your favorite music provided by D.I.M.E. Annual passes are not accepted during DJ Skate Nights. Starting in January 2020 at the new facility, DJ Skates will be held third Friday of every month.
$8 students/with ID
$3 children age 5 and under
$3 per pair
Fee: $3 per public skate session.
Figure Skate sizes: child size 7–adult 14
Hockey Skates sizes: child size 7–adult 16
Annual Pass does not include entrance to DJ Skates.
Public Skate Hours
New Facility Public Skate
January 12, 2020 - December 2020
Monday - Friday 11:00am - 12:30pm
Adults $9, Student w/ID $7, Child 5 & under $3
Skate Rental $3 per pair
Annual Skating Pass $105, includes child, youth and adult
Public Ice Skating Rules
• All Skaters must pay the public skating fee. Annual Public Skating Pass Holders must present their annual pass for entry.
• Annual pass holders and skaters not renting skates must have a wristband to enter the ice. Wristbands are provided when checking in at the front office.
• Dress warmly. Long sleeves, pants and gloves are encouraged. Rink temperature averages around 60 degrees.
• Patrons must wear skates on the ice.
• No stick or puck play (ball) allowed.
• Food and beverages are not permitted on the ice at anytime.
• Skates are not allowed in the bleacher area.
• Skaters are not allowed to carry children or secondary items such as cell phones, cameras, handbags, etc. while skating.
• Patrons may not sit on, lean over, or leave articles on the dasher boards.
• For skater's protection, headphones, earbuds are not permitted while skating.
• All exits are to be kept clear at all times.
• No more than two people can skate together.
• Helmets are strongly recommended for all participants.
• Roughness, excessive speeding, weaving through skaters, horseplay, tag or chasing is not allowed.
• Figure Skating (jumps, spins) are not allowed on public skate sessions.
• During resurfacing all doors must remain closed and no one is permitted on the ice.
• Incidents or malicious destruction are to be reported immediately.
• Please leave the ice promptly when session has concluded.
• Please report any rule violation to a Skate Guard or center personnel.
Accidentally leave an article of clothing behind? Check the Lost and Found at the Front Office.