Make your Saturday morning destination the Downtown Evanston Outdoor Farmers' Market. Come support our vendors, new and old, as they return for the 2020 market season. Like and follow us on Facebook at Evanston Markets for year-round updates on Evanston farmers'.
Farmers’ markets are considered to be essential businesses and serve as a key component in preserving local and regional food production and supply. To ensure the health and safety of shoppers, vendors and staff, the City’s Health and Human Services Department has provided strict guidelines to be followed at the market during the COVID-19 pandemic.markets or visit Friends of Evanston Markets.
- Dates/Time: Saturdays, May 2, 2020 to November 7, 2020 from 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Location: University Ave. at Oak St. (behind Hilton Garden Inn)
- Parking: Free parking is available in the Maple Ave. Garage. The garage can be accessed from Maple Ave. only. Remember to bring your ticket to the City of Evanston tent for free validation.
- Animals: Live animals and pets, other than service animals, are not allowed in the farmers' market.
- LINK cards: Link Cards are accepted at the City of Evanston tent. Each customer can receive up to $25 of matching funds each Saturday of the