Help make the holiday season joyful for as many needy Evanston families as possible.
Please bring new, unwrapped toys and/or non-perishable food items to the lobby of one of our convenient Evanston drop-off sites starting Monday, Nov. 6 through Monday, Dec. 11. See locations below.
- Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave.
Mon.-Fri., 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Main Library, 1703 Orrington Ave.
Sun., Noon to 6 p.m.; Mon.-Thurs., 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Fri. and Sat., 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- North branch library, 2026 Central St.
Mon., 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Tues.-Wed., 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Sat., 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Chicago Ave./Main St. branch library, 900 Chicago Ave., Suite 102
Tues., Wed., Fri., Sat, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Mon., 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Robert Crown Center, 1701 Main St.
Mon., 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Tues.-Thurs., 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Fri., 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sat., 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sun., Noon to 4 p.m.
- Chandler-Newberger Center, 1028 Central St.
Mon.-Fri., 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Sat., 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Evanston Ecology Center, 2024 McCormick Blvd.
Mon.-Fri., 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sat., 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Fleetwood-Jourdain Center, 1655 Foster St.
Mon.-Fri., 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sat., 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Levy Senior Center, 300 Dodge Ave.
Mon.-Fri., 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sat. and Sun., 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Noyes Cultural Arts Center, 927 Noyes St.
Mon.-Fri., 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Gibbs-Morrison Cultural Center, 1823 Church St.
Mon.-Fri., 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Sat., 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- All five Evanston Fire stations, locations here
- Evanston Police Station, 1454 Elmwood Ave.
- J.E.H. Education Center, 1500 McDaniel Ave.
Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
ATTENTION: Families who wish to participate in the Holiday Food & Toy Drive to receive toys and/or food items must register by calling 311 between Wednesday, November 29 and Monday, December 11.
Donate food and toys at World of Beer December 14
The Evanston Rising Professionals networking group will host a night of holiday fun at World of Beer on Thursday, December 14, from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. This will be the final opportunity to donate food and toys. For every item donated, the donor will get a free beer (up to two beers). Holiday carol karaoke, an ugly sweater competition, and more festive fun will be had at the event, so come out to celebrate the season and the spirit of the community.