Summer Camp Update
All City of Evanston summer camps scheduled to start in the month of June are canceled. Parks and Recreation staff will begin working to contact registrants to facilitate refunds or recreation household credits for all June camps beginning Tuesday, 5/26.
- If you are currently only enrolled in camp taking place in June, you will automatically be refunded in the method of payment.
- Household credits due to June camp cancellations will automatically be applied to outstanding household balances for July and August camps.
- If you no longer plan on attending camp this summer, please contact the recreation center hosting your camp to initiate a refund or recreation household credit.
Visit our Virtual Recreation Page to stay connected with us from your home.
2020 Summer Camp Registration Information
- Online and in-person detailed Summer Camp 2020 Registration Information/instructions
- Existing online accounts need to be checked to ensure you can access the website 24 hours prior to registration days.
- Register for camp online
- Need an online account? New online accounts must be created 24 hours prior to registration days.
- Forgot online login / password
Please do not register for camp before you have read the policy pages in the Summer Camp Guide. Deposits are never refunded and there are important policies regarding deposits, balance due deadlines, etc. that you need to know before registering.
2020 Summer Camp Magazine
City of Evanston Tax ID Number: 36-6005870
Information/Emergency Contact Form
Participants in City of Evanston camp programs are required to have an information/emergency form on file prior to the first day of camp. The Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department has teamed up with ePACT to improve the health and safety of children enrolled in our camp programs this summer. ePACT is one of the leading secure electronic health record systems for campers. Instead of filling out paper forms, you will enter health/ emergency contact information through the encrypted online system. Campers will not be allowed to participate in camp until their health form is submitted Instructions and registration information will be sent via email after registration.
Special Needs, Medications & Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Does your child need any special accommodations to allow him/her full participation? Examples are medication, behavior management and physical assistance.
The City of Evanston welcomes the participation of all individuals in our programs, including those with disabilities. We are fully committed to complying with the ADA and providing reasonable accommodations to facilitate participation in our programs. The sooner we know about your special situation, the more time we have to make reasonable accommodations to improve your child’s recreational experience with us! At the time of registration, it is the responsibility of a parent/guardian to contact our Inclusion Coordinator to make arrangements for any accommodations. Those registering closer to the start of camp must contact our Inclusion Coordinator no later than 2 weeks before camp starts; otherwise, camp attendance may be delayed. Questions: please contact Ryan Dollins at email@example.com; 847-424-5496 (voice); 847-448-8064 (TTY) or 800-526-0857 (IL Relay Center voice transmission.)
Llame o envíe un mensaje de texto al 847-448-4311. El personal le ayudará a registrarse.