Complaints against Department Members—and the disposition of those complaints, as listed below:
- Pending—still under investigation or under administrative review
- Withdrawn by the complainant
- SOL (unresolved)—stricken on leave, i.e., the complainant failed to cooperate further
- Not Sustained—evidence was insufficient to prove/disprove the allegations
- Unfounded—the allegations were found to be false, not factual
- Exonerated—the incident occurred, but it was lawful and proper.
- Sustained—Evidence was sufficient to justify a reasonable conclusion of guilt.
- Not City-Related—The complaint was not related to any official conduct, i.e., was outside the jurisdiction of the Evanston Police Department and/or the City of Evanston