The City of Evanston Public Works Agency is responsible for providing numerous services to Evanston community members. The Public Works Agency is made up of three bureaus that focus on key areas within the City's operations.
- Public Services
- Responsible for the maintenance of City streets, alleys, and sidewalks
- Responsible for forestry, refuse, recycling, and the maintenance of our greenways and parks throughout the City
- Capital Planning and Engineering
- Responsible for citywide capital planning, capital projects and engineering
- Water Production
- Responsible for the operation of the Evanston Water Treatment Plant
- Responsible for the maintenance of City water and sewer infrastructures.
The Public Works Agency page is divided into five sections that each focus on different pieces of information and services available to the Evanston community.
- Public Outreach
- Engineering & Construction
Questions? Call or text 3-1-1 (847-448-4311) or submit a request.