The City of Evanston Public Works Agency is responsible for providing numerous services to Evanston community members. The Public Works Agency is made up of four bureaus that focus on key areas within the City's operations.
- Infrastructure Maintenance
- Responsible for the maintenance of City streets, alleys, sidewalks, water and sewer infrastructure
- Environmental Services
- Responsible for forestry, refuse, recycling, and the maintenance of our greenways and parks throughout the City
- Capital Planning and Engineering
- Responsible for citywide capital planning, capital projects and engineering
- Water Production
- Responsible for the operation of the Evanston Water Treatment Plant
The Public Works Agency page is divided into four sections that each focus on different pieces of information and services available to the Evanston community.
- Public Outreach
- Engineering & Construction