The limits of Green Bay Road corridor Phase I Engineering Study is from McCormick Boulevard to Isabella Street adjacent to Union Pacific Railroad. The goal of the project is to improve safety for all modes of transportation, including pedestrians, cars, buses and trucks. As part of the project intersection and traffic signal improvements are planned at Lincoln street, Central Street & Livingston Street. The scope of the project also includes roadway rehabilitation, underground utilities, street light and streetscape improvements along the corridor.
Project Address:Green Bay Rd. - McCormick Blvd. to Isabella St.
Sat Nagar, P.E.
For questions, please call 847-448-4311 or contact us Here.
Current Project Phase:
- Thursday, November 14, 2019 10:30 am and 2:00 pm - Office Depot 2722 Green Bay Rd
Advisory Committee Meeting:
- Tuesday December 11, 2019 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm at Evanston Ecology Center
- Thursday February 20, 2020 - 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Evanston Ecology Center
**Last day to submit comments is March 5, 2020.
- Public Meeting Presentation December 11, 2019
- Public Meeting #2 Presentation February 20, 2020
- October 14, 2019