This project includes replacement of a 5.0 million gallon treated water storage reservoir with a new similar sized facility, a new overflow, a new submersible pumping system, and site piping modifications.
555 Lincoln Street
Evanston, Illinois 60208
For questions, please call 847-448-4311
The construction cost is $19,213,700.00. The Illinois Environmental Protection Agency’s Public Water
Supply Loan Program (PWSLP) is providing $20,556,256.00 at an interest rate of 1.84 percent to fund
engineering and construction costs. The PWSLP is funded by both state and federal sources.
Construction to begin: February 2019
Expected Completion Date: Spring 2021
Construction done by: Thieneman Construction, Inc.
Construction Phase Engineering Services done by: CDM Smith
- Newsletters / Notifications :
- 02/15/2018 - Ordinance Authorizing IEPA Loan
- 09/17/2018 - Change order no. 3 Engineering Services
- 11/12/2018 - Construction Contract with Thieneman Construction, Inc
- 11/12/2018 - Change order no. 4 Engineering Services
- 04/22/2019 - Change order no. 5 Engineering Services
- 07/08-2019 - Change order no. 2 Construction Contract
- 09/08/2019 - Change order no. 3 Construction Contract
- 01/13/2020 - Change order no. 4 Construction Contract