What is Your Vision for Equity in Evanston?
The City of Evanston has embarked on a new mission to more intentionally address issues of access, equity and empowerment. Come hear what that means for our community and share your ideas at a City of Evanston Equity and Empowerment Town Hall meeting. Meetings will be moderated by Patricia A. Efiom, the City of Evanston’s Equity and Empowerment Coordinator.
Meetings will be held:
- Monday, April 17, 10:30 a.m. to noon, Morton Civic Center (Parasol Room), 2100 Ridge Ave.
- Tuesday, April 18, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m., Fleetwood-Jourdain Center, 1655 Foster St.
- Wednesday, April 19, 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., Morton Civic Center (Parasol Room), 2100 Ridge Ave.
- Tuesday, April 25, 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m., Evanston Public Library (Community Meeting Room), 1703 Orrington Ave.
- Thursday, April 27, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m., Levy Center (Linden Room), 300 Dodge Ave.
Please note that the April 27 meeting has been relocated to the Levy Center from the Ecology Center.
For more information, please visit call/text 847-448-4311. You may call 311 directly while in Evanston.