The purpose of this social media site(s) is to provide information about City of Evanston services and programs, as well as other information that is of public interest to residents, businesses and visitors. We encourage you to submit your questions, comments, and concerns, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
City of Evanston reserves the right to delete these kinds of submissions:
- Vulgar language;
- Personal attacks of any kind;
- Comments or content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, genetics, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or intellectual disability or sexual orientation;
- Spam or links to other sites;
- Discussion not relevant to topic;
- Advocates illegal activity;
- Promote particular services, products, or political organizations or causes;
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
- Personally identifiable medical information; or
- Information that may compromise the safety, security or proceedings of public systems or any criminal or civil investigations.
Please note that the comments expressed on this site(s) do not reflect the opinions and position of the City of Evanston government or its officers and employees. If you have any questions concerning this social media platform, please contact the Community Engagement Division at 311 or email@example.com.