Make a Payment

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
 Use the table below to pay for different City of Evanston services

(services organized in alphabetical order).  

Alarm Services (Current Registrations & False Alarms)   Contractor License Payment (Contractor license first-time issuance or renewal)
Health Permit and/or License Fee
Administrative Hearings (Past Due Judgement Letter)  Parking Ticket (Use this link to pay a parking ticket received in Evanston)  Pay Wheel Tax (Vehicle Sticker) or Residential Parking Permit
 Permit Payment Form (Enter the cost of permit obtained by the Building & Inspection Services Permit Desk Staff) Pet Licenses (First-time applicants need to be able to scan and upload a copy of the current rabies vaccination certificate in order to pay online)  Re-Inspection Payment Form (Electrical, Plumbing, Structural/Insulation or Mechanical Re-Inspections)
 Rental Registration Water Bill (Use this link to pay your regular water/utility bill) Yard Waste Cart (Order a new or replacement yard waste cart)

Citation Payments - (Link coming soon)

General Payment to the City of Evanston (Cannot be used for parking tickets or water bills)

  • Property Standards (Code Violation Fines, Vacant Property Fees, 
    Rooming House/Lodging Establishment Fees)
  • Police (Tickets: Only Non-Parking or Non-Moving Violations)
  • Police-Animal Control (Tickets)
  • NU-Police (Tickets: Only Non-Parking)
  • Returned Check (Replacement Funds)
  • Fire (Code Violation Fines)
  • Building (Code Violation Fines)
  • Health (Code Violation Fines)
  • Parks/Forestry (Code Violation Fines)
  • Zoning (Code Violation Fines Only)