Make your Saturday morning destination the Evanston Ecology Center Indoor Farmers' Market. Come support Midwest vendors selling your winter time favorites. Like and follow us on Facebook at Evanston Markets for year-round updates on Evanston farmers' markets or visit Friends of Evanston Markets.
- Dates/Time: Saturdays, December 1, 2018 to April 27, 2019 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Evanston Ecology Center - 2024 McCormick Blvd., Evanston, IL 60201
- Parking: Free parking is available in the lot at Bridge and McCormick. This parking lot can be accessed from McCormick Blvd.
- Live animals and pets, other than service animals, are not allowed at the farmers' market.
- LINK cards will NOT be accepted at the Evanston Ecology Center Indoor Farmers' Market.
New Vendor Application
The 2018- 19 Evanston Ecology Center Indoor Farmers' Market still has some spaces available. To request an application to be a new vendor for the 2018-19 season, please contact Matt Poole at email@example.com or 847-448-8147.
2018-19 List of Vendors
* New vendors for 2018-19
Food Waste Program through Collective Resource
All Evanston properties including businesses and commercial properties are eligible to receive food waste composting service through the City's exclusive hauler, Collective Resource. To learn more about the service, service rates and to sign-up, visit their stand by the cafe area of the market.