Make your Saturday morning destination the Downtown Evanston Outdoor Farmers' Market. Come support our vendors, new and old, as they return for the 2019 market season. Like and follow us on Facebook at Evanston Markets for year-round updates on Evanston farmers' markets or visit Friends of Evanston Markets.
- Dates/Time: Saturdays, May 4, 2019 to November 2, 2019 from 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Location: University Ave. at Oak St. (behind Hilton Garden Inn)
- Parking: Free parking is available in the Maple Ave. Garage. The garage can be accessed from Maple Ave. only. Remember to bring your ticket to the City of Evanston tent for free validation.
- Live animals and pets, other than service animals, are not allowed in the farmers' market.
- LINK cards are accepted at the City of Evanston tent. Each customer can receive up to $25 of matching funds each Saturday of the market season.
There's plenty of fun for kids at the Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market this season! The Spud Club offers free, fun activities for children ages 2 to 10 years old.
Children can join the fun by registering at the Spud Club Tent. They'll then receive an ID card and badge holder. Every time they come to the market, they'll get a punch on their card. After seven punches, they'll get to select a special gift from our market bucket.
Stop by the Spud Club Tent for great children's activities all season long. We hope to see you there!
Free Shredding Events
Byline Bank will be hosting three separate free shredding events at the Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market during the 2019 season. You may bring any files, checks and documents you'd like to shred between 9-11am (or until the truck is full) on the following dates:
- Saturday, May 4
- Saturday, July 13
- Saturday, October 5
New Vendor Applications
Application are no longer being accepted for 2019 Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market.
Home Grown Artist Application for Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
If you are an Evanston resident, have a studio or workshop in Evanston, are an employee of an Evanston business, or attend a school in Evanston we encourage you to apply to exhibit at our farmers' market. Click here for more information or to apply.
Thinking of fun ways to spend your Saturday morning? The Friends of Evanston Farmers' Markets are looking for volunteers to assist with the different programs/events they organize for the market and for anyone interested in joining their Board of Directors. If interested, please contact Myra Gorman at email@example.com.
2019 Downtown Farmers' Market Sponsors
Thank you to all our generous sponsors who help support the market.
- Autobarn of Evanston
- Byline Bank
- Evanston Community Bank
List of Vendors
Indoor Market General Information (Closed for season)
Make your Saturday morning destination the Evanston Ecology Center Indoor Farmers' Market. Come support Midwest vendors selling your winter time favorites. Like and follow us on Facebook at Evanston Markets for year-round updates on Evanston farmers' markets or visit Friends of Evanston Markets.
- Dates/Time: Saturdays, December 1, 2018 to April 27, 2019 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Evanston Ecology Center - 2024 McCormick Blvd., Evanston, IL 60201
- Parking: Free parking is available in the lot at Bridge and McCormick. This parking lot can be accessed from McCormick Blvd.
- Live animals and pets, other than service animals, are not allowed at the farmers' market.
- LINK cards will NOT be accepted at the Evanston Ecology Center Indoor Farmers' Market.