Fiscal Year 2014 Adopted Budget
Fiscal Year 2014 Proposed Budget
The FY 2014 Proposed Budget document is available for viewing here.
Fiscal Year 2014 Budget Memo Responses
- Budget Memo Packet #1 from Week of October 21, 2013 (Provided on 10/25/13)
- Budget Memo Packet #2 from Week of October 21, 2013 (Provided on 11/08/13)
- Budget Memo Packet #3 from Week of October 21, 2013 (Provided on 11/15/13)
Fiscal Year 2014 Budget Schedule and Citizen Participation
For information related to the City of Evanston's public outreach effort for the FY 2014 budget process, please click here.
Fiscal Year 2013 Adopted Budget
The City Council approved the Amended FY 2013 Budget on May 20, 2013. Documents associated with the FY 2013 Amended Budget are available for viewing below:
- FY 2013 Adopted Budget (As Amended on 05/20/13)
- FY 2013 Budget Amendment - City Council Transmittal Memorandum
- FY 2013 Budget Resolution
- FY 2013 Budget Summary - All Funds
- FY 2013 Budget Amendment Presentation
- FY 2013 General Fund Budget Reduction Worksheet
Fiscal Year 2013 Proposed Budget
The FY 2013 Proposed Budget document is available for viewing here.
Fiscal Year 2013 Budget Schedule
The FY 2013 Budget Calendar is available for viewing here.
**** Please Note - The date for the FY 2013 Budget Adoption has been moved to November 26, 2012 at 7PM as part of the regularly scheduled City Council Meeting ****
Engage Evanston Results
The FY 2013 Budget process marks the fourth consecutive budget year in which the City has facilitated a community budget process. In addition, the FY 2013 Budget process represents the second year of the City’s Engage Evanston initiative, which is an on-going effort to encourage dialogue and discussion among residents regarding community priorities and budgetary challenges. As part of the Engage Evanston initiative, residents were encouraged to share their budget-related ideas, comments and suggestions with the City through a variety of communication channels including:
• On the web: www.cityofevanston.org/budget
• By mail: City Manager’s Office, 2100 Ridge Ave., Evanston, IL 60201
• By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• By calling 3-1-1
• On Facebook at www.facebook.com/CityofEvanston
• On Twitter at www.twitter.com/CityofEvanston
Residents also had the opportunity to provide budget ideas and feedback in-person during the Citizen Budget Input Session and the Community Outreach Event. During the Community Outreach Event, City staff was available to interact with individuals in the community and discuss budget-related comments and ideas at various locations throughout Evanston. In total, City staff interacted with approximately 150 residents during the Community Outreach event.
Budget ideas received during the budget outreach initiative can be viewed on the Engage Evanston webpage by clicking here.
The staff responses to resident budget comments are available for viewing here.
Residents are encouraged to continue submitting their budget-related ideas, comments, suggestions and feedback throughout the FY 2013 Budget process using any of the communication channels listed above.